Also included in
- Sight Word Spelling BUNDLE includes PRE PRIMER , PRIMER, 1st GRADE, 2nd and 3rd GRADE lists of common sight words. This set includes 5 individual resources at a discount price when compared to purchasing the same sets individually. It gives your students practice in reading, writing and spelling$12.00$25.00Save $13.00
Sight Word Spelling PRIMER level gives your students practice in reading, writing and spelling common pre-primer sight words. This packet includes 40 word mats and is centered around a fun-in-the-sun theme. Students can practice these important foundational words in the following ways.
- Read, color, trace each word in isolation.
- Use this set as an activity in centers, small group work or work stations. Each sight word is on its own mat so you group the words in the order your students need to work on them.
- Read the sight word in context in a simple sentence.
- Record the word they have practiced on the worksheets included.
This set includes all 52 PRIMER level sight words PLUS 10 review worksheets. Each worksheet reviews 5 words. Students read the sentences and enter the missing sight word from the word bank.
Use this set as an activity in centers, small group work or work stations. Each sight word is on its own mat so you group the words in the order your students need to work on them.
This 2nd set includes the 52 PRIMER words most commonly used in general education and special education classrooms. Let your students be engaged and have fun while building confidence and adding words to their vocabulary bank.
Easy Prep includes printing mats and sun letter cards. Cut apart the baseball letter cards or use them as whole words and laminate if you choose. This activity would pair well with my other sight word products such as these
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You've done it! You will now receive email updates about my store.
STAY IN TOUCH