The Word Work & Spelling Printables are editable so that you can add your own spelling words or sight words each week and differentiate with different word lists.
Here is what is included:
1. I created a homework or at school word work packet. If used for spelling words, It is easy for parents, students, and you as a teacher! Double Side Copy Slides 3 (outside) and Slide 4 (inside). Edit Slide 3 to include the students words for the week. Slide 3 also includes Editable Tic-Tac-Toe Spelling homework. You can print as is, or edit (for instance– change a square to include your Spelling City link or other word work homework).
2. Cute Bee Spelling test Paper & Practice Writing Paper
3. The “Say, Trace, Cover, Write, Draw a picture” printable allows students to say the word, hear the word, trace, cover, write, then associate the word with a picture. It is editable so just add your words. Great mini spelling or vocabulary dictionary.
4. Editable Rainbow Words Practice Printable
5. Word Search (students create their own word searches for friends to solve) A favorite activity in my classroom!
Please follow me by clicking on the green star at Children Heart Books