This sight word pack includes all of Fry's sight words 1-1,000. Teachers and students may utilize this booklet to practice reading sight words.
This document is diverse. Print it all, or print one list at a time. Cut them apart, or use the lists together on one page. Print one for each student, or print one copy for all students to use.
- Print one for each student. Each week, meet with students individually and read the words. When a student has correctly read a word three times on separate weeks they get a sticker. When a student has mastered all words in that group, move on to the next list.
- Print one copy and use it for small group instruction.
- Use it to prompt spelling.
- Put it in students' folder as a mini word wall list.
- Send lists home with students to practice at home.