No Prep other than copying! Teachers have enough to do!
Sold separately for two dollars each or all four stories for $5.00.
Book four- Max Helps the Hen- Max offers to sit on the Hen's eggs so she can take a break. But hen is gone a long time, and the eggs hatch! Will Max make a good mommy to the baby chicks?
Each Sight Word story comes with:
* Flash cards with the words in the story.
* A colored copy of the story.
* A Black and white student copy of the story.(About 90% black and white).
* Comprehension Questions
PLUS 4 Sight Word Activities:
* True and False Questions
* Sight Word Sentence Scramble
* unscramble the sentences about the picture. Glue the unscrambled sentences next to the picture.
* Sight Word Sentence Match-
Find the sentence that describes the picture. Cut it out and glue it underneath the picture.
* Silly Sentence Mix Up-
Students cut out sight words. They sort them into piles. Each student picks a card from each pile. He reads the cards and determines if the sentence makes “sense” or if it is “silly,” Students write down two silly sentences and two sentences that make sense onto their answer sheet.
These stories are short and easy to read. They are 8-10 pages in length with 2-4 sentences per picture. (Two pictures per page). Words are taken from the Dolch Sight Word List or are easily decodable.