We hope you enjoy this fun, free resource! Please share feedback with us - we'd love to hear from you!
How to Use:
Promote summer reading with a mini book that is all about summer fun! This interactive sight word mini book features a fun rebus format and full-color photographs to engage young readers from start to finish. Each page provides practice with reading and writing sight words.
As with all mini books in the Sight Word Stories series, this 16-page mini book is set up for easy NO PREP printing. Just make sure the two-sided printing option is selected on your printer, then print, fold at the center, and staple to bind.
Target Sight Words: for, is
Mini Book Features:
• Easy Print PDF Setup: This PDF is set up for easy printing. (Illustrated directions are included in the PDF.)
• Mini Book: This 16-page mini book features high-quality, full-color photographs.
• Rebus Format: Rebus pictures provide young readers with the support they need to develop confidence as readers.
• Predictable Text Structures: Patterned text helps young readers build reading skills and develop fluency.
• Interactive: Children complete each page of the story by writing the sight word in a sentence completion. They add to the ending to help tell the story.
• Activity Pages: Two activity pages provide additional reading and writing practice.
• Send It Home! The Hooray, Summer! mini book is an affordable option for sending summer reading home with children. With PDFs set up for two-sided printing, it only takes four sheets of copy paper to make a 16-page mini book, complete with front and back covers.
Holly and Joan
Blue Panda Press
Stop by our website!
Follow us on Facebook!
Visit us on Pinterest!