Key words- Christmas story, sight word story
This is the easiest story of the 12 stories I have written and would work well for new first graders or kindergartners at the end of the school year. In this story, Pat receives a very special Christmas gift- a puppy!
Each Sight Word story comes with:
* Flash cards with the words in the story.
* A colored copy of the story.
* A Black and white student copy of the story.(About 90% black and white).
* Comprehension Questions
PLUS 4 Sight Word Activities:
* True and False Questions
* Sight Word Sentence Scramble
* unscramble the sentences about the picture. Glue the unscrambled sentences next to the picture.
* Sight Word Sentence Match-
Find the sentence that describes the picture. Cut it out and glue it underneath the picture.
* Silly Sentence Mix Up-
Students cut out sight words. They sort them into piles. Each student picks a card from each pile. He reads the cards and determines if the sentence makes “sense” or if it is “silly,” Students write down two silly sentences and two sentences that make sense onto their answer sheet.
in so him sister
is that Pat
it there Max
little this Matt
look under Pam