Printable, ready-to-use worksheets that your students can fold into quarters to make their own sight word booklets with simple rhyming stories to read. For each story there is a set of pictures to color that students can cut and paste to illustrate the booklet and demonstrate reading comprehension.
These fun projects also have pages with dotted letters to trace and spaces for students to fill in their own words or pictures to make their very own story.
- "Hop to It!" with a "Jump" extension
- "Pets" with a student directions handout
- "Red or Blue" with words to trace
- "Three Yellow Ducks", a number story, with words to trace and a "Three ____" extension
- "At the Farm" with letters to trace and a different animals variation
- 2 Trace and Print the Pictured Words extra printing practice worksheets for prep or reinforcement
- Teacher notes and suggestions for use
Get your kids started with their own collections of booklets that they can add to with their own creative projects and read and share with others.