Teaching sight words is vital and crucial step to becoming a successful reader. This is why I love to create fun and engaging resources that helps students master sight words.
There is NO PREP needed for this packet! NO laminating, NO costly colored ink, NO cutting! Just PRINT and teach one sight word at a time!
***Sight Word Super Pack Fry List 100 ONLY includes the first 25 FRY LIST WORDS ~ from List #1***:
the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, was, for, on, are, as, with, his, they, I, at, be, this, have, from.
Each page of the Sight Word Super Stars packets focuses on the following activities:
1. Read it 3x : Students read the specified sight word THREE times
2. Trace it: Students will be able to trace the specified sight word six times using proper letter formation. This will also help them practice good penmanship.
3. Circle it: Circle it portion helps students read and recognize color words while coloring the sight word.
4. Highlight it: Grab the highlighters (or crayons) and lets students find the specified sight word in a group of 12 sight words.
5. Put it in a Sentence: There are simple sentences where students will write the sight word and read the sentence with the sight word. All of the sentences are designed with beginning readers in mind and mostly include sight words and short vowel words.
6. Draw it:Students will make connection to the sentence they read by drawing a picture about the sentence.
7. Word Search: Students will find the word in a word search.
8. Find It: Students will write the amount of letters, vowels and consonants from the sight word.
9. Find it/Highlight: Students will find and highlight the sight word from 9 scrambled words.
10. Read the sentence: Students will re-read the sentence.
It is my sincere hope that these pages are both EFFECTIVE and FUN for students as they learn to read and master sight words!