This activity includes most of the sight words taught from kindergarten to 3rd grade.
Rules for the game are as follows:
1. Print the cards and cut along the black lines prior to game play
2. Shuffle the cards and place the cards face down in a pile on the table
3. Player 1 selects a card and reads the word on the card. Then, Player 1 places the card in the "face up" pile
4. Player 2 selects a card from the deck, reads the word on the card, and places it in the "face up" pile
5. Play continues in this fashion, until a "WHACK" or a "BONUS" card is drawn. If a "WHACK" card is drawn, the first player to "hit" the card collects all of the cards in the "face up" pile. If a "BONUS" card is drawn, the player who selected the card, may keep it.
6. The is over when all of the cards from the deck are gone. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner! :o)