This is a complete set of NO PREP worksheet pages for Fry’s second 100 sight words (words 101-200). In this packet, you will get 100 worksheets, one for each of Fry’s second 100 sight words.
These worksheets are perfect for daily sight word homework, word work, or a simple review. To use, just print, no other action required!
Every page has “today’s sight word” where students will complete 6 different activities for that sight word. These 6 activities include:
- Trace the sight word - Students will trace the sight word at least three times (additional times for smaller words) while saying each letter as they write it. This will allow students to trace the word using correct letter formation and by saying each letter as they trace it, it will reinforce the spelling of the sight word.
- Write each sight word two times - Students will write each sight word two times
- Answer the questions - Write how many letters are in today’s sight word. Write how many vowels are in today’s sight word. Write how many consonants are in today’s sight word. Write how many syllables are in today’s sight work.
- Highlight the sight word - Students will use a highlighter or crayon and highlight/color in the space with today’s sight word 7 times in a table of 16 words.
- Circle today’s sight word in each sentence - Students will circle the sight word that appears in each sentence. Two sentences are provided.
- Create a sentence using today’s sight word - Students will write a sentence in the space provided using today’s sight word.
The 100 words that are included are as follows; over, new, sound, take, only, little, work, know, place, years, live, me, back, give, most, very, after, thing, our, just, name, good, sentence, man, think, say, great, where, help, through, much, before, line, right, too, means, old, any, same, tell, boy, following, came, want, show, also, around, farm, three, small, set, put, end, does, another, well, large, must, big, even, such, because, turn, here, why, asked, went, men, read, need, land, different, home, us, move, try, kind, hand, picture, again, change, off, play, spell, air, away, animals, house, point, page, letters, mother, answer, found, study, still, learn, should, America and world.
I hope you enjoy using this in your classroom!
I would really appreciate if you can take time to leave feedback on this item so that I can continue to develop my products to be the best for my students and yours. Thank you!
Check out my other listing for Sight Word Worksheets:
Sight Word Worksheets NO PREP (Fry's first 100 words)