Enjoy mastering fluency, sight words, and cvc words with this SCOOT pack. This is a pack of 60 sight word and cvc sentence cards! 60 sight words total- 3 20 card packs.
The following sight words are included:
my, has, can, play, down, are, he, she, like, in, is, one, the, at, jump, look, yellow, green, pink, blue, I, see, it, to, am ,me, and, said, come, take, out, off, do, when, with, read, black, was, two, all, go, for, here, up, find, this, what, good, be, make, will, yes, no, big, had, who, why, where, little, their
How to Use:
1. Print out each card (laminate if desired) and a copy of the recording form you wish to use for each student. *You could even laminate (or use sheet protectors) for repeated use with dry-erase markers.
2. Place one card at each desk. Place extra cards in different places around the room.
3. Have students begin at their desk and read the sentence. Then they will write the underlined sight word in the numbered box.
4. When students look ready to move to the next seat, say “SCOOT!” (I would practice moving around the room several times before beginning activity.)
5. Continue “scooting” around room until all the answers have been recorded.
*There are 60 cards and so you can exchange the cards as you like as long as you have a set from 1-20- Which means a variety of games!
Please ask all and any questions for purchasing.
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2014 The Kinder Life
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.