SIGHT WORDS BALLOONS AND BUBBLES (PRIMER LEVEL)
* INCLUDES ALL OF THE PRIMER SIGHT WORDS ON THE DOLCH LIST!!
* Your students will PRINT and COLOR all 52 words on 4 worksheets! They will learn their sight words easier by SEEING and PRINTING them out!
* Each worksheet has a list of sight words with a color next to it. Your students print one word in each balloon or bubble and THEN color them in.
* This is a great way to incorporate these PRIMER sight words by LOOKING at them and PRINTING them at the same time!
* The Sight Words included in these worksheets are:
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes. (complete list of the Primer sight words on the DOLCH list!)
* Decorated and designed by David Filipek.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!