These digital and printable bingo games and word cards will help kids learn 24 of the 52 Dolch primer sight words! All resources come with black text for most students AND with a version with color hints for your struggling readers. See the brief silent video preview.
CONTENTS: TWO VERSIONS OF EVERYTHING
• Dolch Word Activities Including Bingo
• 32 Printable Full-Page Bingo Cards
• 32 Digital Game Cards, as PDFs with Clickable Checkboxes
• 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards
• All Resources include a black text version and a version with color hints!
am, all, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, like, must, new, no, now, on
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
• My low readers began doing better and my higher readers took off ...
PHONICS BINGO RESOURCES
• FREE Sample Phonics Bingo About Jelly Beans
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels)
• Snack-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards):Jelly Beans
, and Pretzels
• Animal-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards): Kangaroos
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE: Sample School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• THEMES: Foods
, Numbers and Shapes
, and School Supplies
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
• FREE: 40-Day Plan: The Magic of Color Hints for Phonics
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Vowel Twist Cards for Reading Intervention (Sequences Sets of Words/Pictures)
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!