Sight Words Bundle 2 (for Primary Learners: Kindergarten and First Grade Review)
This is the 2nd Edition to the original Sight Word Kindergarten Bundle!
If you enjoy this Bundle, grab the 1st Edition in my store...
This bundle is a $25.00 VALUE 20% OFF!!!
I bundled 9 more of my Sight Words Practice for Primary Learners to make a new bundle of OVER 180+ PAGES of SIGHT WORD PRACTICE! (All of these products are sold separately in my store but you can save 20% by purchasing this bundle!)
Included in this bundle:
1 & 2: Sight Words Color by Number: Pre-Primer and Primer Words:
Use these 92 wonderful cards to have your students practice sight words reading, color word recognition, number recognition, coloring in the lines and much more!
3. Sight Word Flash Card Book: 37 Kdg. Sight Words
4. Sight Word Game! I Have Who Has (37 Kdg. Words)
I Have Who Has is a game that reinforces sight word recognition.
Hand out one card to each child. If there are more cards than children, give more cards to the children. The first child reads the first card "Let's Play...Who has I? The child who has I reads their card "I have I, Who has a? The game continues until the circle is complete. It is a fun game that keeps everyone engaged trying to figure out the answers. The kids love to play all year and try to beat their fastest time! Use for Kindergarten as they learn the words or this is great as a back to school beginning of first grade review of kindergarten words!
5. Sight Word Coloring BACK TO SCHOOL Themed: (Pre-primer words and color words):
These coloring printables are activities to review sight word reading and identification as well as Color Word identification.
I made two versions of the coloring printables. One version includes pre-primer sight words and the other version uses the color words right on the picture (easier for the little ones at the beginning of the year!)
6. Sight Word and Addition practice for Kindergarten!
Sight Word Scrabble Kindergarten Sight Words is 37 PAGES of fun for your students to practice, review, read, trace, color, build and add up the correct spelling of their sight words.
7.Sight Word Coloring is a great activity to review sight word reading and identification as well as Color Word identification. These great Summer-themed worksheets can be used for end of Kindergarten theme review, end of Kindergarten year review, Summer Bridge Activity, or beginning of first grade review!
8. "Trace, Color, Cut and Glue Kindergarten Sight Words" is 37 PAGES of fun for your students to practice, review, read, color, and identify the correct spelling of their sight words. Also they can practice cutting and gluing skills.
9. Sight Word Coloring Kindergarten Sight Words Part 2 is a great addition to the first set. These are great activities to review sight word reading and identification as well as Color Word identification.
The primary purchaser has permission to reproduce these pages for their own classroom use. If you would like to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout. Duplication for anyone other than the original purchaser is strictly forbidden.