This activity is one of my favorites! Students calm down and can be creative with these worksheets. You will receive 41 coloring pages
, one for each First Grade Sight Word. These printables require NO PREP
and are perfect for morning work, literacy centers, early finishers, small groups, homework or as a little art project. They encourage fine motor skills, handwriting, and spelling. Your students will have fun choosing their favorite colors and create their own little piece of art.
How do these printables work?
Students will color in the letters of a sight word and then trace and write the sight word on the lines provided. My own kids love to use markers. Your students can use colored pencils or crayons as well.
⭐ Please download the preview to take a look at the different samples included and to decide if these worksheets are appropriate for your students.
This product includes 41 worksheets, one for each of the following First Grade Sight Words:
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
A Journal Cover is included as well!
► Be sure to check out the Pre-Primer and Primer versions as well:
• Sight Words Coloring Pages (Pre-Primer Edition)
• Sight Words Coloring Pages (Primer Edition)
► Save BIG with the Bundle:
• Sight Words Coloring Pages (The Bundle)
► If you like this product, you may also like the following packets:
• Read and Match Sight Word Sentences! (First Grade Edition)
• Reading Comprehension for Non-Writers (First Grade Sight Words)
• Reading Comprehension for Sight Words and Phonics (First Grade and Long Vowels)
• Sight Word Practice! (First Grade Edition)
❤️ I really hope that these activities are EFFECTIVE and FUN for your students. ❤️
Tina Martin ♛ The Primary Princess