Also included in
- Sight words come alive with crafts, MP3 songs, letter tiles, charts, and printables. Differentiate with VAKT: visual, audio, kinesthetic, and tactile modes, and start with the easy words—2-letter sight words and 3-letter sight words.Are you tired of teaching word work in a rote, repetitive, cookie-$5.60$8.00Save $2.40
- Word Work: Word Work Fun and Differentiated Word Work; with NO PREP printables, MP3 sight word songs, crafts, and a personal sight word wall. Perfect for Kindergarten word work: phonics, spelling, and sight words, using differentiated modalities: VAKT—Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Tactile.This$12.00$15.75Save $3.75
Sight words craft, song, and printables with 3-letter sight words.
Sight words come alive with a car craft, song, letter tiles, charts, and printables, so you can differentiate with VAKT: visual, audio, kinesthetic, and tactile modes.
Your pack includes 3-letter sight words in a melodic MP3 song, a car-shaped sight words craft, and word work.
• 3-Letter Sight Words song (MP3) features 37 words with a soothing lullaby sound and a soft beat—with a chart to follow along. The tempo is perfect to absorb the spelling of words. For a more vigorous workout, kids can dance, jump, or jog to this in double-time.
• Car craft has 6 art words and it stands upright—very cool!
Are you tired of teaching word work in a rote, repetitive, cookie-cutter, and—frankly—boring way? Are your kids not enjoying their word work, or despite your best efforts, not learning to read and write words?
The truth is that kids don’t all dance to the same drummer. Some kids light up at the chance to learn using artistic materials. Others prefer—let’s say, using tactile ABC blocks. Most will literally jump—in double time—at the chance to dance while singing sight word songs.
Every kid likes a brain break, and this resource provides plenty. Imagine your kids singing, stretching, jumping, moving, or free-dancing while they learn word work essentials. Or maybe they'll enjoy dancing in unison like back-up pop singers.
The beauty of this song is that it has a gentle character that can also work as a meditative brain break, while kids rest their heads with their eyes closed.
This Sight Word MP3 is perfectly crafted for beginning learners. It's designed by a long-term teacher and classroom-tested over many years.
The Sight Words Song has a soothing lullaby vibe with a soft beat. The tempo is perfect to absorb the spelling of words. What’s more, the words are sung in an order that will aid in memorization. The 3-letter Sight Words Song features 37 words.
TO HEAR A PREVIEW OF THE SIGHT WORD SONG MP3, CLICK ON THE PREVIEW ABOVE
You will also get fun and useful printables for all kinds of word work:
• 3-letter sight words to trace and copy (37 in all)
• Sight words in sentences to read, write and illustrate (16 in all)
• 3-letter sight words flashcards - large and small (40 each)
• 3-letter sight words to match with letter squares (36 in all).
• 1” letter squares—from Fundations, Lakeshore, Scrabble, etc.—will work well, but you may also print the sheets included in this pack on different colored paper for cutting square letters.
*****CLICK ON PREVIEW TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF THIS SIGHT WORD SONG*****
Song Length (3:21)
Print out the PDF word list, or open it on a Smartboard for kids to point to as they sing along.
The sight word song has word families sung in clusters for easy memorization.
Perfect for one on one, partner work, small group or entire class review, RTI, assessment, writing center, listening center, or early finishers.
Classroom tried and tested—this really helps kids to read, write and spell!
"I can" Learning Target and CCSS on every instructional page.
CCSS.RF.K.3.A, RF.K.3.C, RF.K.3.D
FOR MORE SIGHT WORD WORK:
You might also enjoy these:
I hope you enjoy this 3-Letter Sight Words Pack…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in the classroom)