This NEW set features 50 Pre-Primer Cut and Paste Jumbled Sentences with 3 levels of difficulty. Each sentence contains only Pre-Primer sight words with mostly CVC words and some basic vocabulary words to practice decoding skills.
There are 15 Beginner Level worksheets with 3 word sentences, 20 Intermediate Level worksheets with 4 word sentences and 15 Advanced Level worksheets with 6 and 7 word sentences. The advanced level worksheets also require students to paste the punctuation mark in the correct position within the sentence. This differentiation allows students to work at their appropriate level and makes it easy for teachers to differentiate their activities based on their students' ability.
This set was designed to help:
1. Improve Pre-Primer sight word recognition
2. Learn Pre-Primer sight words in the context of a sentence
3. Practice decoding skills using phonics
4. Learn sentence structure
5. Build higher-order thinking by rearranging words to make a sentence
6. Practice punctuation
7. Practice handwriting
8. Comprehension by illustrating the sentence
Pre-Primer Sentence Maker can be used in literacy centers, for differentiated work or as homework assignments.