This freebie features 3 Pre-Primer Cut and Paste Jumbled Sentences with 3 levels of difficulty.
Each sentence contains only Pre-Primer sight words with mostly CVC words and some basic vocabulary words to practice decoding skills.
There is 1 Beginner Level worksheet
with a 3 word sentence, 1 Intermediate Level worksheet
with a 4 word sentence and 1 Advanced Level worksheet
with a 6 word sentence. The advanced level worksheet also requires students to paste the punctuation mark in the correct position within the sentence.
Please note, this freebie is a SAMPLE from my Pre-Primer Sentence Maker which is jam-packed with 50 jumbled sentences.
These worksheets were designed to help:
1. Improve Pre-Primer sight word recognition
2. Learn Pre-Primer sight words in the context of a sentence
3. Practice decoding skills using phonics
4. Learn sentence structure
5. Build higher-order thinking by rearranging words to make a sentence
6. Practice punctuation
7. Practice handwriting
8. Comprehension by illustrating the sentence
Pre-Primer Sentence Maker can be used for literacy centers, early finishers, as individual work or for homework assignments.
Get the full Pre-Primer Cut & Paste set by clicking HERE!