This is a fun, “puzzle-like” approach to learning. Students identify sight words and colour/color code them. The remaining words “in the puzzle” make up two simple sentences. Students write them out and match to the picture clue. This project uses the grade 1 Dolch words (41 words).
• Clean look with no extra graphics for distractions
• 11 pages of “hidden sentences” with answer key for each
Added bonuses are:
• 4 word search pages (10 Dolch words per page) with answer key for each page and no distracting graphics
• 2 pages of “silly poems” using many of the Dolch words ~ students will find each Dolch word, colour/colour it and make a “bar” graph (answer keys provided)
• 5 pages of bookmarks (8 words per bookmark) ~ students use to memorize the reading of the words and colour/color the star when they have completed the task
Tips for Customers:
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for futures purchases!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q &A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank-you for your purchase!
By purchasing this resource you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Bonnie Lanigan and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Make copies for your classroom(s)
• Direct others to my store
• Reference my products without distributing the product in blogs posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops or other such venues (please give credit to myself and link back to my store in your presentation)
You May Not:
• Make copies with the intention to redistribute
• Claim this work as your own by removing the copyright or watermarks
• Repackage and/or resell this product in part or whole
• Share this product in part or whole on the internet as a download or copy (Includes, but not limited to personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links or blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists or shared databases)
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.