Also included in
- Add some independent practice to your classroom with the Sight Word Mega Bundle. Every classroom has different requirements for the words taught, so this is a great way to get everything you need and have options. Perfect for your literacy centers!!!!#DistanceLearningTpTSAVE 30% on sets with this bu$35.35$50.50Save $15.15
Watch your students be independent with sight word practice with this activity. It also makes your life easy by being a print and go product. An added bonus is it happens to be simple to teach and easily understandable to kiddos.
Why will you love this product?
•These worksheets are great for sight word reinforcement.
•They work great in reading centers.
•Students know what to do each time they get a new word.
•The sheets can be used as homework.
What is inside?
In this set, your students will practice with the sight word in four different ways.
- Students will write the word three times
- Students get to color the word. With this, they pay attention to each letter in the word individually and work on fine motor skills.
- Your students will then practice reading the sight word by searching for it in a word bank.
- Finally, they will again use fine motor skills by cutting out letters. They will use these letters to build the sight word and paste the letters in order.
The words in this packet are:
Check out what others have to say about this set:
"Great activities for firsties - they can do it without help! Awesome for reinforcement and extra help for those who need it." -Susan
"I use this in my special education classroom as a way to practice Dolch words. I love it!" -Joan
"I love these. They are different enough that the kids have to pay attention to the directions, but similar enough that I do not have to provide much scaffolding. I use them in my word work station during daily 5." -McKenzie
"Thank you for sharing and making my life easier!" -Rita
Make sure to follow my TPT store if you want more tips, freebies and alerts!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: