Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is an EVER GROWING BUNDLE of all of my sight word (First 100 Fry Words) products.
What is an Ever Growing Bundle?
When you purchase this ever growing bundle, you will receive all of the products that I have already created for the first 100 Fry words. The ever growing bundle is discounted 25% off of the total price of all included products. Whenever I create a new product for the first 100 Fry words, it will be added to the ever growing bundle, and you will get access to the new product for free! You will receive an email from Teacher Pay Teachers when the ever growing bundle is updated. To access the new products for free, you will go to your purchases page and download this product again.
As of now, there are 3 products included in this bundle. Read below to see the details for each product.
1. SIGHT WORDS ACTIVITY PACKET
Help your students master sight words with this complete activity packet for the first 100 Fry words. This packet is a great addition to any sight word curriculum. There are 2 pages for each word, for a total of 200 pages. Students practice the words in several different fun and engaging ways. There are 12 activities for each word.
Students master sight words and have a blast practicing in a variety of ways!
2. SIGHT WORDS WRITE & WIPE CARDS
These write and wipe cards are a fun way for students to practice the first 100 Fry words. There are 50 pages, with 2 cards per page. On each card, the student practices tracing the word in two ways (solid lines and dashed lines) and writing the word on her own.
3. DECEMBER SIGHT WORD ACTIVITIES
Add some festive fun to your December literacy centers with this packet of sight word centers! There are 8 center activities. 4 of the activities are print and go, and the other 4 require a little bit of prep.
All of these activities include multiple versions, allowing for easy differentiation. The words used in this packet are the first 100 Fry words, which are split up into sections for differentiation.
Details for Each Activity
1. Spin a Sight Word-Students use a spinner to see how quickly they can fill their table of sight words.
2. Sight Words Letter Search-Students search for the letters that make up their sight words. Then they cover the letters and write the words.
3. Roll and Cover Sight Words-Students roll dice, read the sight word that matches the number rolled, and use a small object to cover the word.
4. Color by Sight Word-Students color a picture according to the sight words in the key.
5. Scrambled Sight Words-Students match scrambled sight words with the correct sight words.
6. Dot a Sight Word-Students draw a card, read the word, find the same word on their pages, and then use dot markers to mark the word.
7. Write and Wipe Sight Words-Students draw a card, read the word, place the card on the Write and Wipe Mat, and use a wet or dry erase marker to write the word on the mat.
8. Sight Words Board Game-Students roll dice, draw cards, and race around the game board while reading and writing sight words.
You might also like these other resources.
This purchase is for 1 license only, to be used by 1 educator. Do your colleagues need a copy of this product? Additional licenses may purchased at a 10% discount during checkout or anytime after your purchase. To purchase additional licenses at a later time, go to the My Purchases section, find this item, and click Buy Additional Licenses :)
Become a Follower
Be the first the know about new products, sales, and giveaways! Click on the green star next to my logo, and you're set!