Sight Words / Dolch Words: This Sight Words Game (Third Grade Dolch Words) plays just like the popular card game, UNO™. All the rules are the same except that players change suit by laying down a card with the same sight word instead of numbers 1-9. Plus, a player must say the sight word that's on the card as they lay it down!
This file contains 24 pages of sight words cards and special cards like "Skip", "Reverse", "Draw Two", "Draw Four" and "Wild". There are 200 cards total.
Third Grade Sight Words:
about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
- Click here for the sight words card games bundle.
- Click here for the pre-primer (PreK) set of sight words cards.
- Click here for the Kindergarten set of sight words cards.
- Click here for the first grade set of sight words cards.
- Click here for the second grade set of sight words cards.
I suggest printing the cards on white cardstock
and laminating them. Printing on cardstock prevents the cards from being see-through.
Note: Printed colors may vary due to your monitor and printer settings.
24 pages of card fronts & 24 pages of card backs. PDF files. Color. Single user license. Not for commercial use. Cardstock and laminate not included.
Check out my other products:
- Classroom Feud PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Jeopardy PowerPoint Template
- Wheel of Riches PowerPoint Template
- Millionaire PowerPoint Template
- Are You Smarter Than Your Teacher? PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Squares PowerPoint Template
- Connect4 PowerPoint Template
- Tic Tac Toe PowerPoint Template
- Battleship PowerPoint Template
- Baseball PowerPoint Template
by Best Teacher Resources
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License