The sight word interactive notebook is a fun way to have your students review and remember sight words. It is also a book that your students can keep to review at home.
What this product includes:
1. 4 different cover pages to choose from for their notebook
2. 40 flash cards to cut and paste in their notebook. This is the first
set of Dolch Sight Words, which is Pre-K.
3. sentence strips for each word to cut and paste in their notebook
120 sentence strips in all, 3 sentence strips for each sight word
4. Blank cards to be used when your students print their words with
5. Word Builder Letters to cut and paste to spell sight words
6. A chart that has stars for your students to color each time they
recite their words.
This first set of 40 Pre-K words are also a great review for kindergarten and first grade.
There are 7 tasks that students will complete for each word. The tasks involve cutting and paste, coloring, reciting, and building words with letters.
A fun and engaging packet that students can keep for review at home.
I wish your students much success in all they do. Thank you for visiting my store.
Email me anytime if you have a question about this notebook. Johnlgo2@gmail.com