Sight Words by grade you can cut & paste, use 'as is', or even add to. Use this word list for Dolch, Fry, Math words, or as your 'go-to' general list of leveled sight words.
Even better - you can get this organized sight word list FREE when you try our SIGHT WORDS ASSESSMENT & DATA SHEET for ONLY 1 cent more
. You can cut and paste from the word lists directly into the Data Sheet
to customize instantly!
I can't express to you how cool this is! You can track student progress for meaningful data. With simple cut & paste you could make Sight Word Data Sheets
at different reading levels IN SECONDS.
This Word Database includes:
- Pre-Kindergarten Sight Words
- Kindergarten Sight Words
- First Grade Sight Words
- Second Grade Sight Words
- Third Grade Sight Words
- Pre-Kindergarten Math Words
- Kindergarten Math Words
- First Grade Math Words
- Second Grade Math Words
- Third Grade Math Words
- Space to add your own customized word list
Hope this adds to your Teacher Resources!
Looking for a way to make CUSTOMIZED SIGHT WORD ASSESSMENT SHEETS or SIGHT WORD DATA SHEETS at MULTIPLE student reading LEVELS in SECONDS
See our Sight Word Assessment Sheet. Just Click Here.
SPED teachers and literacy specialists looking for a SPED / AUTISM Time Data Sheet to track Wanted or Unwanted Behaviors? Just Click Here.
Two Easy Data Tools for you, your data wall, and your students:
- The EASY Graph Data Sheet (just connect the dots) CLICK HERE
- The QUIZ TRACKER (students and/or teacher track quiz results) CLICK HERE
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
• Data Sheets:
- EASY GRAPH DATA SHEET
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
- SIGHT WORDS & Tracking Sheet
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
- Peer Editing Sheet
- Rhetoric, Persuasion Terms Mini-Research
- Mythology Poster Project
- To Kill A Mockingbird Movie Permission Slip
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you are already doing in the classroom. Teacher Power!
* How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head on over to the My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always love getting feedback as it helps me improve on my past and future products. Additionally the feedback gives you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. About once a month I like to email my followers about a paid product that will be free for a weekend. Follow and get the heads up!