This NO PREP Sight Words Mega Bundle is packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities that will help those sight words stick while having FUN!
There is absolutely NO PREP
needed, just print and go!
These activities are great for morning work, homework, word work, early finishers, and MORE!
This bundle includes ALL of Fry's 100 sight words, and Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer and 1st Grade sight words. That is 170 sight words!!
Here are the packets included in this bundle:
Sight Word Practice Set 1
Sight Word Practice Set 2
Sight Word Practice Set 3
Sight Word Puzzles Set 1
Sight Word Puzzles Set 2
Sight Word Puzzles Set 3
Sight Word Hats Set 1
Sight Word Hats Set 2
Sight Word Hats Set 3
**Download the preview to get an even closer look at what is included.
This bundle has a variety of skills and activities for students to practice their sight words.
• Spell the Sight Word
- color the star each time it is spelled correctly.
• Trace and Write the Sight Word
- great handwriting practice
• Rainbow Write the Sight Word
- great handwriting practice
• Find and Color
– color the correct spelling of the sight word
• Fill the Missing Letter(s)
- determine and write the missing letter to make the sight word complete.
• Build the Sight Word
- cut and glue the mixed letters to spell the sight word correctly.
• Read the Sight Word
- color the star each time it is read correctly
• Build the Sight Word Puzzle
– cut and glue the mixed letters to spell the sight word correctly. A mystery picture will form! Students will use this picture to help them read the sentence.
• Fill the Missing Sight Word
- Write the missing sight word in the sentence to make the sentence complete.
• Read the Sentence
- color the star each time the sentence is read correctly.
The following Dolch and Fry list words are included in each set:
the, I, a, can, see, me, it, go, to, is, in, my, at, up, we, am, do, he, no, so, she, on, you, like, as, get, one, look, has, here, jump, two, blue, play, big, not, and, red, said, have, that, this, was, are, with, went, be, run, for, down, of, will, or, come, help, his, yes
from, had, by, but, an, if, out, little, yellow, funny, three, what, all, did, where, find, make, away, good, they, too, him, her, some, them, want, sit, us, black, brown, saw, use, there, your, eat, ate, ran, four, then, each, how, came, now, say, day, soon, well, our, must, ride, more, boy, girl, got, off, very
any, put, let, old, were, who, ask, many, open, fly, please, over, white, take, way, long, may, live, stop, give, why, part, been, just, time, than, made, into, again, new, these, could, after, every, going, know, once, round, about, thank, think, walk, when, words, which, their, write, other, would, number, people, water, first, called, pretty, under, does
Check out some of my other Sight Word Bundles:
Sight Word Practice BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Puzzles BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Hats BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Readers and Intervention Activities
Sight Word Sentences and Intervention
Check out my blog at:
A Spoonful of Learning