Sight Words Printable Kindergarten BINGO
Also included in
- Sight Words The 5 Set BINGO Bundle Cards are a fun way to teach sight words. Low prep, simple Sight Words The BINGO Bundle Cards allow you to stay on theme while making sure your students are actively learning. Use these during small groups, a class party or allow children to play independently withPrice $14.40Original Price $16.00Save $1.60
Sight Words Printables Kindergarten BINGO card are a fun way to teach sight words. These low prep, simple Sight Words Printables Kindergarten BINGO cards allow you to stay on theme while making sure your students are actively learning. Use these during small groups, a class party or allow children to play independently with a group of friends. Print and play resources like these Sight Words Printables Kindergarten BINGO cards help save you time and stress when planning fun engaging lessons.
These Sight Words Printables Kindergarten BINGO cards come in color as well as black and white, A4 and US letter and include all sight words your students need to learn:
- all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
To set this activity up, just print and use with students.
Benefits of this resource:
- Know you’re giving your students the skills they need to be ready to read
- Instill independent learning in your students
- Free up your time in the classroom to be able to give individual support
- Low prep and value packed – make them one time and have them for years to come
- Easy for kindergarten students to use
- Differentiation – allows different students to work on different letters
- Extend learning to centers, small groups, fun independent activities or class parties.
- You’ll reinforce skills you have taught
- You can pre-assess to see what children already know.
- Supports social distancing
Who should purchase this resource?
- Kindergarten teachers looking for simple student-centered resources.
- Kindergarten teachers looking for reading skills resources and independent activities.
- Teachers looking for low prep value packed resources for busy learners.
- Teachers looking for quick and easy to check hands-on kindergarten reading readiness activities
Love these resources? Save more with these sight word resource bundles
Click below for more hands-on learning activities:
Kindergarten Standards & Topics Covered
Teacher Friendly! Just print laminate and go! Enjoy!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
I’d LOVE to connect! Find me on:
Want to know more about how to use these and other resources? Check out My Blog!