BUNDLE OF PHONICS, SIGHT WORDS, ACTIVITIES, AND READING COMPREHENSION!
You can view each one of these products in my store. Just click on each one.
PHONICS REVIEW TASK CARDS!
This is a phonics review packet that is great for your students who need to brush up on beginning and ending consonants, printing letters and words, and matching pictures with words. It is for kindergarten but could also be used for first grade review.
110 Task Cards Common Core
26 are in black ink
84 are in color ink
These are great for morning work, early finishers, centers, small group or whole class instruction.
FOR KIDS ONLY LEARINING PACKET
For Kids Only!
This is a learning packet / magazine to review basic skills in writing, math, and reading. Most pages have 2 activities. There are 8 characters in the magazine that give directions to the students on how to complete the pages. This is also listed in black ink in my store. These can be used as learning center activities.
1. Students conduct interviews of their friends
2. 10 questions on Family with a word bank and line word search
3. Story starters ( creative writing) 4. Secret codes
5. Unscramble the sight words and review sight words with a friend
6. Changing beginning consonant letters to make new words
7. Fill in the missing vowels to make new words
8. Identify 15 different shapes 9. Making words with blends
10. Adding 4 single digit numerals and figuring out the mystery math word
11. Communication skills with peers by writing a message and signing the scrolls
12. Identifying who is first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth place in a line and exchanging places
13. Word sets and categories 14. Acrostic poetry
15. Find the 20 math words in the line search
16. Create a math line word search using graph paper and a math word bank
17.Writing a "Dear Crabby" joke
18. Answer 10 trivia questions
19. Adding up to 7 single digit numerals and solving the math riddle
20. Writing sentences 21. Create a Sight word "Unscramble the Words" for a friend
This can be used for Grades 1-3.
Perfect for Homeschool students or if you are printing this for individual or small group instruction. A fun packet of activities!
Great for a student who is an early finisher!
This learning packet/magazine will promote communication, challenge your students and motivate them. ENJOY!
READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES AND QUESTIONS!
I Can Read has 33 reading passages each with a review of 1 word family pattern. ( all short vowel patterns)
Also included with each passage are 3 comprehension questions.
I added 100 word cards, Pre-K – Grade 1 with a Super Work Chart that can be used for assessment.
Students can color one star each time they recite a group of sight words correctly. ( These sight word cards are in some of my other products, too.)
Word Builder Letters, too!
Titles of the reading passages:
Cat Takes a Nap -ap
Nan Helps -an
Sam Likes Ham -am
Pap and Cap -ap
Tad Goes to the Dentist -ad
A Surprise for Mag -ag
Jack Goes to Camp -ack
Cash in the Trash -ash
Tab’s Crab -ab
A New Bed -ed
Ten Hens -en
My Pet Bet -et
Nell’s New Bike -ell
Peg’s Trick -eg
Trend Bends -end
Fun with Min and Fin -in
A Perfect Fit -it
My Pup Sid -id
Chip Skips -ip
Quick Chick -ick
Picking Apples -ill
Mop the Slop -op
Spot and Tot -ot
My Dog Zog -og
Something in My Sock -ock
Pom Pom -om
Rob and Bob -ob
Picnics are Fun -un
Cub in the Tub -ub
What is in the Rug? -ug
Mum Plays the Drum -um
Duck’s Surprise -uck
I hope your students enjoy these fun reading passages.
Thank you for all you do!
Have a great week!