This is an engaging way to practice sight words with your whole class! Included are 6 slide shows to practice sets of 9-10 sight words. Each slide show is set to a timer and runs roughly 2.5 minutes after the main slide.
Directions: When a sight word appears, students choral read the word. When a sight word pal appears, student do the specific motion/sound! Think of it as a nano-brain break!
T-Rex = Say "roar!"
Robot = Dance like a robot
Cow = Say "moo!"
Zombie = Walk like a zombie
All sight words in all 6 slide shows are EDITABLE to meet your classroom needs.*
Default sight words in each presentation:
1. I, like, to, a, no, can, the, see, go
2. is, me, you, and, he, at, so, on, in
3. up, am, we, it, do, and, my, come, did, play
4. little, yes, was, for, jump, look, mom, dad, get
5. went, sit, man, not, ran, saw, got, sat
6. had, has, with, said, will, this, she, they, are
*Note* The font on the sight word slides will appear different on your computer unless you've downloaded the same fonts I've used. You can find links to the fonts I used below:
Set 1 & 4 - KRClassicRoots
Set 2 & 5 - KG Behind These Hazel Eyes
Set 3 & 6 - BoldDots