Introduce and Review sight words, all in one pack!
This NEW set targets 1 sight word per page and includes 40 Pre-Primer sight words. There are:
• 2 worksheets per sight word (80 sight word worksheets in total)
• 1 review worksheet for every 5 sight words (8 review worksheets in total)
Each worksheet contains simple sentences with only Pre-Primer sight words, basic vocabulary words and CVC words to practice decoding skills. This is beneficial for beginner readers to gain fluency.
These activities help to:
• Improve sight word recognition
• Improve spelling
• Improve visual recall
• Improve comprehension
• Build vocabulary in context
• Expose students to sentence structure
For more Pre-Primer activities, have a look at my Pre-Primer Sentence Maker which is jam-packed with 50 jumbled Cut & Paste sentences.