This packet is filled with activities using the first 100 Fry Words to help your students master these important words while having fun. The unit includes
*A Parent Letter explaining the importance of Fry Words
* Color-coded word cards (25 per set, 4 sets) of the first 100 Fry Words and a Roll and Read Fluency activity, Word List, and Word Search to go with each set
* Template and instructions for creating a Lights, Camera, Action! game in which students practice reading the Fry Words
* Template for creating a French Fry Phrases game in which students practice reading Fry Phrases using the first 100 words
* Word Wall Cards for the first 100 Fry Words
* Assessments for each 25 word list plus one cumulative assessment to assess all 100 words
* A Power Point slide who with all 100 words that is great for a computer screen or interactive whiteboard for whole class review.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE FOR A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ZIPPED FILE THAT YOU MUST UNZIP. THE FILES ARE IN THE FORM OF PDFS AND A POWERPOINT SLIDESHOW, SO YOU MUST HAVE POWERPOINT FOR THE SLIDESHOW!
I will be completing similar packets for other Fry lists very soon.
Please follow my blog at www.justreed-ashley.blogspot.com for lots of ideas, freebies, and teaching tips!