1. Pages 2-9: Sign Language: My ASL colors interactive book.
How to assemble your book:
a. Laminate all pages.
b. Cut each page in half except page 3.
c. Do not cut page 3. This page is the base of your book.
d. The small squares on page 2 will be your 12 interactive pieces. Cut and place velcro on the back of each card.
e. Velcro use: soft-down, hard-up.
f. Hole punch the left top and bottom of each page and connect all pages together using 2 metal connector o-rings.
2. Pages10: This is your activity page to send home or use in the classroom. We use this page to review our signs, comment, talk about our favorite color(s), express likes and dislikes, etc.
3. Pages 11-16: These are your flash cards for different colors.
4. Pages 17-39: These are your ASL color posters. You can also use them as color activity mats or placemats during meals.
5. Pages 40-43: Match and sign activity sheets.