‘The Sign of The Cross’ is a collection of posters, worksheets and interactive activities, differentiated to help your students learn the significance of and how to make ‘The Sign of The Cross’.
UPDATED: This popular product was updated upon a buyers request to include wall display posters and student workbook front covers. If previously purchased then go to your 'My Purchases' tab and re-download at no extra cost!
Posters and worksheets have been created in two distinct versions,
1. Traditional Image – were posters are using the image's right hand to make the ‘Sign of The Cross. Students need to align their bodies facing away from the posters to reflect the image. This is ideal for older students who are able to identify left from right.
2. Mirrored Image - were posters are using the image's left hand to make the ‘Sign of The Cross. Students need only to face the image and copy (with right hand) what is being shown. This is deal for very young students who have yet to identify left from right.
- ‘The Sign of The Cross’ Prayer – color and b/w
- 12 Simple Posters – color and b/w
- 12 Posters with Explanation – color and b/w
- Flash Cards
- Which Hand? – 2 differentiated versions worksheets
- The Sign of The Cross - worksheet
- Complete the sentence - worksheet
- Let Us Pray – 2 differentiated versions worksheets
- Word Search and answers
- 'The Sign of the Cross' Meanings - worksheet
- Dot – to – Dot
- Mix and Match - worksheet
- Missing Words - worksheet
- Mix and Match2 - worksheet
- Where to First - worksheet
- Interactive Matchup - worksheet
- Interactive ‘Mini Booklet’
- Interactive ‘A Cross to Wear’
Posters and worksheets also include ‘Holy Ghost’ and U.K. Commonwealth spelling.
Thank you for viewing my product.
Please visit my store ‘Ponder & Possible’ for further Religious Education resources, by clicking on the links below.
Inside My church I Can See
Church Liturgical Season Colors