Do you have advance Pre-K students in your classroom? Or maybe you have Kindergarten and 1st graders who have not mastered the alphabet concepts or phonetic reading in Spanish. Well, here is an opportunity to teach reading in Spanish to students who are either advanced in Pre-Kindergarten or who can benefit from a review in alphabet knowledge and reading by syllables. This package contains syllables in Spanish for the letter M and the letter P.
Each booklet contains:
1. Vocabulary list which needs to be introduced in the classroom and can be copied to send home where students can practice the vocabulary
2. Story with repetitive syllables
3. Whole story with a classroom copy and a send home copy for practicing
4. Comprehension questions
5. Running record
6. It has a repetitive sheet with syllables being thought which needs to be introduced in the classroom and can be copied to send home where students can practice
7. Independent practice sheet
8. It has a-find the letter and circle it sheet
10. A simple center that can be reproduced to meet the needs of your students
11. These booklets can be used as a resource for guided reading or small group instruction.