Fundations level 1 Unit 11 aligned This Phonics Smartboard lesson has games and activities for your beginning and struggling readers. Great for centers,small groups and RTI use a resource that will engage your learners. Suitable as extra practice for an Orton Gillingham program such as Barton Reading, Wilson Reading, or S.P.I.R.E. Great for RTI groups.Your students will love learning about Vowel Consonant E with this Smart Notebook File with 72 Pages includes answer slides.
• Roll and Read words Game Bingo
• Read and Match Sentences
• Read and Discover Reading Comprehension. Where is Kate? Who is Nate?
•. VCE Puzzles
• VCE vs Closed Syllable Sort
- Add the Suffixes -ed -ing
-- Memory Games with VCE words
- Sort the past -ed and present words -ing 5 letter base words plus suffixes
-------Monster game show sentences with trick words
------Trick Word Flip the cards
-------Closed syllable and VCE Sort
-------add the suffixes -ed and -ing to the basewords-- Blowing bubbles
• - Rearrange sentences Little Red Hen and 3 Bears VCE and Sight words
Please don't buy this unless you have smart notebook software. It won't open for you.
This unit is correlated to do with my blends printable Mega pack with over 100 Pages of fantastic activities so all students can be involved at once.