- Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice the all of the short vowel sounds. Want to see it in action?I've bundled all of the See it. Write$50.00$64.00Save $14.00
- Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning$229.00$391.75Save $162.75
- Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced th$199.00$264.00Save $65.00
- Product Description
Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice the silent e spelling pattern. Want to see it in action?
Here's how it works:Check out this video
Please note: This resource is also included in a bundle.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
- the picture pauses for 12 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the spelling shows one letter at a time
- students can call out each letter with the PPT
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture to wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on computers for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time.
For Distance Learning, this resource now includes a video of the automatic PowerPoint. You can share the link with your students/parents in a CLOSED LMS setting. You cannot share this link with anyone outside your class, online or any other setting. If you have questions, please ask.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺