Do your kiddos need some silent letter word work? If so, this bundle is for you! You can pick and choose to meet the needs of your students or use these interactive pages to teach ALL of the silent letters. Each silent letter combination includes two worksheets and includes the following activities:
1. Color it – Students color or trace words based on the silent letter.
2. Find it – Students go on a word hunt (using classroom books) to find words. Students write the words on the frames.
3. Unscramble it – Students unscramble and discover words.
4. Roll it, Write it – Students roll a die and match the number to the word.
5. Sort it – Students cut and sort words based on the spelling pattern.
These interactive pages are sure to keep your students engaged and having fun!
Here is what you’ll get…
-Silent k (knock)
-Silent w (wrong)
-Silent g (gnarl)
-Silent p (psychology)
-Silent h (rhythm)
-Silent b (crumb)
-Silent l (yolk)
-Silent n (hymn) and silent c (science)
-Silent u (build)
*This product is BUNDLED!!! If you would like more INTERACTIVE word work activities, check out my Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE that can be found at my TPT store!!!
Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE
*For teaching ideas, visit my blog at http://therazzledazzleclassroom.blogspot.com. And… be sure to follow me to be notified of future products and freebies.