This activity contains:
* 11 flip lists in red and blue lettering
* 13 flip lists in black letters
* cvc families used in lists include:
-am, -an, -at, -ap, -id, -av, -ad, -in, -im/ip, -iv/-it, -on, -od/-op, -ov/-ot/-ol, u words
* center recording sheet
* adapted center recording sheet for advanced students.
* directions for assembling, with lesson plans for: whole group, small groups, and centers.
This activity focuses on teaching silent e, and is multi-level, beginning with students' knowledge of cvc words, and building to increasing difficulty. It can be used in a variety of settings, including RTI. See the preview documents for a rationale for using the flip lists. Highly recommended activity that is easy to prep. with a big benefit!