Also included in
- Bring history to life by recreating the civilizations and events students are studying in Ancient and World History. I have included ALL of my simulations.Ancient History: Hero or Villain Activities Qin Shi Huangdi: Hero or Villain Alexander the Great: Hero or Villain Julius Cesar: Hero or Villain W$35.51$53.40Save $17.89
- Map ActivityStart your chapter on China right! Whether you are teaching ancient or medieval China, this physical map activity will help your students familiarize themselves with Chinese geography. Students will use a map from their textbook or online to create a physical map. Then students will make$47.49$69.26Save $21.77
- Bring history to life throughout the year by consistently teaching geography, putting on different types of simulations, debating whether historical figures are heroes or villains, and teaching writing skills!I have NOT included the Roman Republic activities even though they are covered often covere$128.18$192.76Save $64.58
- Bring history to life throughout the year by consistently teaching geography, putting on different types of simulations, debating whether historical figures are heroes or villains, solving crimes and teaching writing skills!$189.99$293.07Save $103.08
Bring history to life by taking your students on journey along the Silk Road. Students will work in groups and choose a character to role play. They will have to work together and make decisions that will affect their wealth. Along their journey, they will explore historical sites and people relevant to ancient China.
- Weather along the Silk Road
- Religious Sites - Spread of Buddhism
- Xi'an Tomb
- and much more!
The activity concludes with a day two letter writing workshop where students will reflect on their experience as their character while working on writing skills. There is even a modified letter handout to help all students.