This project is designed is to investigate, devise and make a simple T-shirt out of Cotton Interlock (T- shirt material). The T-shirt should have a basic silk design on the front and it should fit the correct measurements the students select. Students are to evaluate their final T-shirt and the process in which they made it. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Student work booklet which goes through step-by-step of how to design a print for a t.shirt (9 pages)
- Investigation worksheets which teaches students how to understand a basic pattern (9 pages)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!