Let's be silly together! Use these cards in speech therapy while participating with a distance learning or teletherapy platform BOOM CARDS .
To complete each digital task card, students will slide the mouths and eyes onto the face, revealing the practice words.
The following articulation sound sets are included in ⭐8⭐ separate decks (bundled):
- P, B, M in initial, medial and final positions of words (10 cards, six words per card)
- T, D, N in initial, medial and final positions of words (10 cards, six words per card)
- K, G, NG in initial, medial and final positions of words (10 cards, six words per card)
- F, V in initial, medial and final positions of words (10 cards, six words per card)
- S, Z in initial, medial and final positions of words (12 cards, six words per card)
- S Blends in initial position of words
- R, vocalic R, R Blends (15 cards, six words per card)
- L and L Blends (15 cards, six words per card)
- SH, CH in initial, medial, final positions of words (11 cards, six words per card)
⭐If you have a BOOM Learning account, you can sample one of the decks included in this product by CLICKING HERE.
If you would like to purchase these decks individually, please visit my Boom Learning Store by CLICKING HERE.
Before you purchase this you understand the following:
This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your purchase:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the decks to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this purchase allow?
One license allows you (one SLP/Teacher/Educator) to use the games with all of your students. You must purchase an additional license to share it with a co-worker. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way.
For more BOOM/Distance Learning activities in my store, CLICK HERE!
For No Prep Worksheet activities in my store, CLICK HERE!