Is your school planning a silly sock day? This resource is an easy way to incorporate the themed day and practice important math skills and prompted writing.
This resource is print and go and includes:
1) Silly Glasses Tens and ones- students will take apart number to 40 in tens and ones
2) Silly Glasses Addition Roll with dice (resource pictured on cover)
3) Silly Glasses Owl Subtraction- Differences to 20
4) Silly Glasses Number Bond Addition
5) Silly Glasses Class Graph
6) Silly Glasses Decorating Competition
7) My favorite glasses writing prompt (2 versions with and without sentence starter)
8) My magical glasses writing prompt (2 versions with and without sentence starter)
Check back soon for silly glasses day, hair day, hat day and more!
****How to get TPT credit for future purchases:****
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would so appreciate your feedback!
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!