This is the FREEBIE version of a favorite "grab and go" activity. It is so versatile that you will be able to use it with nearly every child on your caseload. The language goals that you can get out of this thing will make life so much easier... and sillier! This activity can be used to target why questions, spatial concepts, categories, inferencing, humor/pragmatics, descriptors, and more! It even makes an excellent reinforcer or carryover activity for articulation.
⇨ Be sure to check out THE FULL VERSION of this resource that has 20 Silly Scenes!
⇨ ABOUT BOOM CARDS™ ⇦
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
⇨ HOW TO PREP ⇦
○ This resource is digital and therefore is NO PREP!
● Gross Motor Speech: Blends Boom Cards
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life!
● Blog : Find helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room!
● Youtube ● Pinterest ● Facebook ●
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™. Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!