Also included in
- Here is a wonderful back to school bundle with no-prep and interactive drawing games that are simple to use and will result in wacky drawings for fun back to school art activities or use it all year long. Just grab a dice, blank paper, pencil and coloring tools and simply engage your students with tPrice $12.50Original Price $15.00Save $2.50
- Here is a bundle of my popular and favorite roll and draw games that may change over time to include newer lessons. So be on the lookout for updates to this bundle as I will let you know what new games are added and updated. This is a chance to save money and have many fun, no-prep, and engaging draPrice $78.00Original Price $155.75Save $77.75
Here is a no-prep and interactive drawing game that is simple to use and will result in wacky drawings for a fun back to school activity or science activity anytime during the school year. Just grab a dice, blank paper, pencil and coloring tools and simply engage your students with this self-directed drawing activity. You can get the whole class involved by following the Change It Up worksheet and dictating elements that students can add to their drawing. Then color!
Fun for any age!
Included in this download:
- 1 Roll and Draw Game Printable
- 1 Change It Up Page
Grab the free paper dice printables!
More Back to School Fun Roll and Draw Games:
- Back to School AWESOME APPLE
- Back to School BRILLIANT BOOKS
- Back to School CHEERFUL CALCULATOR
- Back to School LIVELY LIGHT BULB
- Back to School MATH ICONS
- Back to School OUTER SPACE
- Back to School PLAYFUL PAINT BRUSH
- Back to School SILLY PENCIL
- Back to School STYLIZED SCHOOL BUS
Grab the Bundle!
Like this listing?
Check out more ROLL AND DRAW GAMES.
Earn some TpT credit for your future purchases!
Go to your My Purchases page to provide a quick review of resources that you have downloaded. Your ratings and feedback are very helpful to me when creating new resources and updating current ones. I hope that you are extremely satisfied (5-star) because positive ratings are encouraging and inspire me to create more quality resources. Thank you in advance for your time.