Fun lessons on sentence structure and the use of student's imagination. Also tips that greatly improve the quality of your students work artistically which will carry over to their handwriting and detail skills.
All original hand drawn and hand lettered lesson plan on ways to make student aware of how a little extra time can make a big overall difference in their work. No clip art!
* Writing and illustrating lesson: creating silly sentences and using imagination
* Student examples from each grade level K-5
* Three different coloring book sheets with pictures and definitions on nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
* Color versions for display in your classroom as reminders
* Demonstration page for nice, neat coloring
* Lesson with steps students can do to make their artwork interesting, nice, and neat (from my book: Find your Creativity)
* Checklist of DETAILS students should think about and add to their work (great for those super fast finishers!)
I hope you'll check out my bestselling book: Find your Creativity - Forty Art Lessons in a Workbook to Explore, Learn, and Treasure:
Enjoy! Please consider becoming a follower of my shop. I appreciate your feedback and I would love hearing your success stories :)
© Art Outside the Box
Alicia Hill Taylor