Is your school planning a silly sock day? This resource is an easy way to incorporate the themed day and practice important math skills and prompted writing.
This resource is print and go and includes:
1) Silly Socks Tens and ones- students will take apart number to 40 in tens and ones
2) Silly Socks Double Digit Addition with and without regrouping
3) Blank Silly Socks addition for you to add the numbers that best fit your students
4) Silly socks double digit greater than, less than, equal to
5) Addition roll using dice to find your sum and graph your sum data
6) True/False Subtraction socks difference to 20
7) Silly sock graph (pictured on resource cover)
8) Blank socks for a silly sock decorating competition
9) My favorite silly socks writing prompt
10) I love silly sock day writing paper
Check back soon for silly glasses day, hair day, hat day and more!
****How to get TPT credit for future purchases:****
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would so appreciate your feedback!
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!