For other great units you can visit our website at www.hshighlights.com
As your student reads the simplistic I can read book they can write in their own notebook, tell you the answers out loud or write on the pages provided in the download that you print out.
the activities include one of each of these:
1. Who, what where, when, why and how questions.
2. True and False questions
3. Match words to pictures
4. The main idea, write and draw it
5. The main scene, write and draw it
6. Write a two line rhyme
7. Write a letter
8. Fact and Opinion
9. cause and effect
11. Sequence of events
12. Book report
13. Character interaction
14. 3-4 fun hands on activities or crafts
15. word search
17. look vocab words up in dictionary
Its a fast fun unit for kids to get introduced to unit studies or to highlight your studies.