Thanksgiving Writing Booklet and keepsake
Writing Prompts for Prek- 2nd
✏️Perfect for Kids to dictate their thoughts and have an adult capture for all time!
Thanksgiving is a wonderful inspiration for student writers.
This collection of writing prompts can be easily adapted for elementary graded.
There are 2 color booklets included with pages of writing prompts for each cover.
Once assembled, each book makes a great writing sample, gift or keepsake.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Booklet Color and black and white
- Writing Prompt pages
- My top ten list of things I am thankful for.
- A Turkey’s top ten reasons to not eat turkey
- My favorite Thanksgiving foods
- Ways I celebrate Thanksgiving
- A short journal entry from different perspectives after the first Thanksgiving feast.
- Thanksgiving Acrostic poem
- Family acrostic poem
- Where is your favorite place to celebrate Thanksgiving? Why?
- What is something you would like to do to bless others this Thanksgiving?
Apple Pie Writing Prompt booklet
- Writing prompt pages included
- My favorite type of pie…
- Secret ingredients for pies…
- Make up a recipe for pie.
- If pies could talk…
- List as many pies as you can.
- Directions for serving pie.
- The world's best pie eating contest.
- The Dog Who Ate the Pie
Turkey in Disguise Activity Included!!
Turkey in Disguise Bucket List
You May Also Like these Pre-k/Kindergarten Goodies
Thanksgiving & Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Games for K-2.
- Disguise a Turkey and Writing Prompts/Booklets
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
- Thanksgiving-NO PREP- math, Reading, and Science Activities for 3rd Grade.
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Turkey Color By Number
- Fall Themed Math and Reading Activities Super Bundle.
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Fall
Christmas & Winter
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
More Kindergarten FUN
- Kindergarten Math, Reading, Writing, and Craft BUNDLE
- Writing Prompts for Kids: Keepsakes
- Letter D Activities
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Spring
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: 100th Day fo School
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition & Subtraction (Sample)
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition and Subtraction
More Teacher Templates and Ready for You Resources
- About Me Teacher Templates
- Teacher Templates: Substitute Folder
- Templates for Teachers: Bingo Game Templates
- Teacher Templates: Notebook Covers
- All Teacher templates
- SMART Goals for Students: Editable
- Zoom Meeting RULES: Power Point
- Zoom Meeting Cue Cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺