Similar Figures Digital Pixel Art | Scale Factors, Map Scale Drawings
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 76 pixel art activities as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including integers, rational numbers, similar figures, percentages, equations, geometry, statistics, and probability! The best part? You save 50% when you purchase this bundle.Each activPrice $73.82Original Price $147.64Save $73.82
- Engage your students with these 17 pixel art activities themed after fall, autumn, Thanksgiving, and Halloween as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including rational numbers, scale drawings, constant of proportionality and percentages! Great for sub plans, independent practice,Price $19.75Original Price $32.92Save $13.17
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with pixel art activities to practice solving problems involving similar figures, map scales, scale drawings and models. This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet themed after fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. However, the image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
This pixel art product also include an optional PDF/print worksheet version with space for student to work out the problems on paper before inputting the solutions on the Google Sheets!
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 21 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (9 problems): Similar Figures - find missing length using scale factors
- Google Sheet #2 (12 problems): Scale Drawings and Models - map scales
- Answer Key (PDF)
- Optional Question Sheet Print Version (space to show work)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide)
- Percent of Change
- Percent Pixel Art Bundle
- Two Step Equations [Fall/Halloween]
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!