Similar Triangles (Geometry Curriculum - Unit 6)
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, two quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Ratio and Proportion: Includes extended ratio problems.
• Similar Figures: Identifying scale factors, and solving problems with similar figures using scale factors and proportions
• Proving Triangles Similar: Angle-Angle, Side-Side-Side, and Side-Angle-Side Similarity.
• Direct Similar Triangle Proofs
• Parallel Lines and Proportional Parts
• Parts of Similar Triangles: Altitudes, Angle Bisectors, and Medians
• Triangle Angle Bisector Theorem
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Geometry Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.