Similar Triangles (Geometry Curriculum - Unit 6)
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, a quiz, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Ratio and Proportion: Includes extended ratio problems.
• Similar Figures: Identifying scale factors, and solving problems with similar figures using scale factors and proportions
• Proving Triangles Similar: Angle-Angle, Side-Side-Side, and Side-Angle-Side Similarity.
• Parallel Lines and Proportional Parts
• Parts of Similar Triangles: Altitudes, Angle Bisectors, and Medians
• Triangle Angle Bisector Theorem
Please download the preview to see a sample outline along with a collage of some of the pages.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Geometry First Semester Notes Bundle
More Geometry Units:
Unit 1 – Geometry Basics
Unit 2 – Logic and Proof
Unit 3 – Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Unit 4 – Congruent Triangles
Unit 5 – Relationships in Triangles
Unit 7 – Polygons and Quadrilaterals
Unit 8 – Right Triangles and Trigonometry
Unit 9 – Transformations
Unit 10 – Circles
Unit 11 – Volume and Surface Area
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.